Our beliefs about teaching and learning
- High expectations are needed to allow all students to reach their full potential.
- A safe stimulating learning environment supports learning.
- Instructional Leadership is imperative in a whole school approach to teaching and learning.
- Students learn in a variety of ways and learning programs need to reflect this.
- Learning happens best when student-teacher relationships are based on mutual trust and respect.
- Students need opportunities to engage in higher order thinking and reflection about learning.
- Parents and community are actively involved with students learning.