Ethos & Vision
We provide an inclusive child centred learning environment which encourages all children to develop skills, understandings and concepts to achieve a high level of personal achievement, develop a passion for life long learning, and foster responsible citizenship qualities.
To provide children with a secure, stimulating and positive learning environment, which caters for individual needs, allowing students to develop to their potential. To provide instruction that promotes whole school cohesion, individual self worth, independence and respect for the rights of others.
At Merriwa Primary School we strive to work together to fully develop the academic, social and emotional potential of every student
Our aim is to:
- To make every student a successful student.
- To have sound teaching in every classroom.
- To ensure Merriwa Primary School is a good school.
- To provide practical support for our teachers and support staff.
- To deliver meaningful accountability.
- To build public confidence in our school.